- Nebraska Traveler 2023 NL$8.95Explore Nebraska with this colorful and useful guide from the travel experts at Nebraska Life. Includes Nebraska’s historic sites, state parks, scenic byways and helpful information about our community attractions, dining, lodging and events.
- Nebraska Kitchens Cookbook Vol. 3$14.95Enjoy our newest 160-page, hardcover cookbook featuring 184 delicious recipies from Nebraska, including Irish Immigrant Sugar Cookies, Poor Man's Filet Mignon, German Fruit Pie, Kraut Buns and fruit-filled Bohemian Kolaches. Discover entertaining Nebraska stories, along with stunning photography of mouth-watering dishes. Order today for all the Nebraska cooks in your life.
- Combo - Nebraska Kitchens Cookbook Vol. 3 + 1-yr Subscription$45.00A big savings! Enjoy a 1-year subscription and Nebraska Kitchens Cookbook Volume 3.
- Nebraska Kitchens Cookbook Vol. 2$23.95Can't get enough Nebraska home cooking? This 128-page hardcover companion book to Nebraska Kitchens Cookbook Volume 1 serves up another feast of Nebraska flavors. Loyal Nebraska Life Magazine readers from as far away as Alaska warm hearts and fill tummies with 150 recipes including such treasures as Fruit Pizza Pecan Nut French Toast Birthday Popcorn and the historic recipe for Potter's Tin Roof Sundae. A dazzling array of color photography is the perfect seasoning for every delectable page of this keepsake cookbook.
- Nebraska Kitchens Cookbook Vol. 1$23.95Hungry to learn about Nebraska's best-kept recipes? The ravenous readers ofNebraska Life Magazinefill this hardcover book with 112 mouthwatering pages sharing recipes tips and stories for Minden's Apple French Toast Omaha's Zucchini Casserole and oh so much more. Vibrant color photography brings this book's 134 recipes to life andNebraska LifeEditor Christopher Amundson reveals the guarded family secret of Grandma Gutzmann's Fruit Soup.