November/December 2021 NL
- SKU: NL-MG-ND2021
- Omaha Winter Getaways. Luxury hotels and a historic bed and breakfast are ready to host travelers on winter getaways to Nebraska’s ‘Big O.’ Story by Jennifer Troester.
- Kearney. Born along pioneer trails and iron rails, Kearney remains a crossroads where community-minded residents and business leaders work together. Story and photographs by Alan J. Bartels.
- Alliance Greenhouse. Inventive farmer Russ Finch harvests lemons and oranges in his greenhouse in winter. Story by Sheryl Schmeckpeper. Photographs by Alan J. Bartels.
- Bess Streeter Aldrich. Elmwood welcomed this newcomer who fell in love with the town and its people and immortalized them in her novels. Story and photographs by Alan J. Bartels.
- My 10 Favorite Nebraska Birding Spots. The late Dr. Paul Johnsgard depended on travel, luck and advice for birding opportunities at his favorite locations.
- Nebraska Kitchens. Enjoy a trio of brownies from The Chocolate Season in Lincoln.