November/December 2020 NL
- SKU: NL-MG-ND2020
- Moonrise. The rising moon and setting sun paint Hitchcock County with autumnal hues after Thanksgiving dinner. Story by Nancy Marquette Hashman. Photographs by John Neukirch.
- Warm Up to Winter. Nebraska’s most talented photographers color Nebraska Life calendars with years’ worth of winter beauty.
- Antioch: Potash Boomtown. Ancient ruins provide a glimpse into a town and industry that blossomed almost overnight during World War I. Fading memories remain a century later within the Sandhills families who live there. Story by Sheryl Schmeckpeper. Photographs by Alan J. Bartels and Joshua Hardin.
- Flavors of Court Street. Bakers, brewers and restaurateurs serve flavorful quality of life where Court Street runs through Beatrice. Story and photographs by Alan J. Bartels.
- International Quilt Museum. Just in time for winter, quilts from around the world join Nebraska’s handcrafted heritage in a one-of-a-kind museum in Lincoln. Story by Nina Buck.
- Cookie Day. Family traditions rise by the baker’s dozen when the holiday season brings loved ones together in Dakota City. Story by Jennifer Troester.